Thursday, December 14

Perchance, venturing into those realms that I daydream about will bring a balance

Once the winter sets in and I am back in the city, I shall…

`scour and find some galleries or showings of (hopefully) beautiful art
`spend real time alone
`truly excel at my internship position
`read literature, modern novels and anything to inspire and stir the senses

As for other individuals,
in making no compromises in my life, I realize exactly what I am doing and the associated repercussions. The time will come… (the walrus didn’t quite say this, but I will live it down)

after all, there is always that one – the one and only child (who is quite far from being childlike), especially when she writes lines such as, “he had forgotten what it felt like to bask in sunlight and feel the warm rays hit his eyelids, making him see red.”

No comments: