Saturday, June 10

Some things in life are... disappointing.

Quite often the expectations I have are unrealistic. A perfect track record of failure, hopefully not completely so, but nevertheless, has been achieved. I wish that it isn't some sort of bias or delusion but it really seems society has taken a monumental plunge into, well, that would prove to be the question. What exactly is it that now acts as the motivating factor and what fuels the passions? Is it nothing new? Something fundamental has changed or perhaps it is my personal outlook.

Where are those that stand on a higher plateau? Where are the individuals deeply involved in the most fundamentally vital aspect of life? The lack of intelligence and sophistication, as well as tact, astounds me.

Quite saddening is the following realization:
I am still naive enough to hope to be proven wrong.

No comments: